Home > Overview > Guide of 4 EPS Major Insurance by type > Return Cost Insurance
Guide of EPS Four Major Insurances by Type
Return Cost Insurance(purchased by foreign workers)
- Join the insurance within 80 days from the effective date of labor contract
- (Category 1) China, The Philippine, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam : 400,000 KRW
- (Category 2) Mongol, Kyrgyzstan, Other countries : 500,000 KRW
- (Category 3) Sri Lanka : 600,000 KRW
※ Insurance fee is flexible depending on air fare cost and etc.
- Sign Return Cost Insurance Agreement at the Employment Training center
- Pay the insurance fee to the bank account written on the Insurance Agreement within 80 days from he effective date(entry date) of labor contract
- 1 copy of Insurance Agreement(distributed in the Employment Training center)
Reasons for payment claim
- When he/she intends to depart Korea because his/her sojourn period has expired
- When foreign workers intends to depart Korea for personal reasons before the expiration of his/her sojourn period
(Excluding temporary departures); or
- When he/she has left his/her workplace without permission and intends to voluntarily leave Korea or is deported by the government of Korea.
Payment claim procedure
- Submit Departure Schedule Confirmation Form to the Job Center one month prior to the scheduled departure date.
- Submit 1 copy of the Application Form for Insurance Claim, 1 copy of the bankbook in the foreign worker's name and 1 copy of identification certification to Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd.