Home > Support > What is sojourn management support?
What is sojourn management support?
Administrative service and grievance counseling service is provided for both employers and foreign workers to support fast adjustment to a new environment of living and working condition
- employers and foreign workers who are having labor dispute or employer-employee relationship
What to support
- Conciliation of difficulties and conflicts in workplace : Providing administrative support service such as mediation and conciliation for difficulties between employers and workers in the workplace.
- Counseling for difficulties of living in Korea and legal counseling : Provide counseling service for family problem, adjustment problem, language, physical harassment, human right violation and criminal/civil cases during foreign worker's stay in Korea
- Administrative support service : Performing report or registration procedure in pursuant to related law as an agent
- Departure support : Provide departure support service for workers whose sojourn stay has expired, temporary departure such as holiday leave, departure before sojourn expiration period
- Service for industrial accident/disasters : Provide service such as cause investigation, fact investigation by visiting, consultation with competent body, insurance claim, valuables liquidation, funeral process and repatriation of body
How to apply
- Call or visit local branch office of HRD Korea (1577-0071)
Sojourn management process
- Apply for service
- Counseling and fact investigation
- Report to competent body
Fee : Free of charge