Home > Procedure of Employment > Entry to Korea

Entry to Korea

CCVI (Certificate for Confirmation of Visa Issuance) and VISA

  • When labor contract concluded between employers and foreign workers, employers can apply for CCVI of the worker to Ministry of Justice of ROK. MOJ issues CCVI after examining each worker.
  • Foreign workers who got issued CCVI apply for visa to the Korean Embassy in the Sending country through the Sending Agency

Entry schedule setup

  • Those who got issued visa shall be prepared to enter Korea on the day scheduled by HRD Korea such as flight ticket reservation.
  • Labor contract and medical checkup certificate need to be carried before entry to Korea

Entry to Korea and Employment Training

  • When entering Korea, foreign workers need to wear uniforms and Name Tag distributed by Sending Agency
  • Workers enter Korea on scheduled day by HRD Korea shall guided to the Employment Training Center after going through entry formalities under HRD Korea's guidance at the airport.
  • Foreign workers shall complete Employment Training for 20 hours (3 days and 2nights) after entry to Korea