Article 5 (Service Agreement)
1. The service agreement is deemed entered when applicants have filled out the EPS application form online and complete the registration process.
2. EPS may cancel the user registration if a user:
1) registers using another person's name;
2) provides false information on his or her application form;
3) attempts to cause or does social disorder or disturbance;
4) interferes with the service operation for other persons or abuses such service;
6) fails to meet other requirements set by EPS.
3. EPS may withhold the completion of the service agreement in the following events until it is resolved:
1) insufficient service resource
2) technical failure
4. EPS develops Service by itself or in collaboration with others and may change the content of Service with prior notice to users.
5. Users may withdraw (cancel) their registration at any time if they no longer require Service.
Article 6 (Consent to Use of Information)
2. EPS collects, uses, manages and protects the information of its users as follows:
1) Collection: EPS collects the information that you provide when registering for the EPS service.
2) Use: EPS shall not disclose or distribute personal information collected for the EPS service to a third party without your consent except in the following cases:
①required by the government pursuant to Framework Act on Telecommunications;
②required for the purpose of criminal investigation or by Information Communication Ethics Committee Regulations or other applicable laws;
③required by the legal guardian of an under-aged user whose family relation is documented; or
④disclosed by users voluntarily.
3) Management: You may correct or update your personal information at any time.
4) Protection: Only you are allowed to access or update your personal information and it is managed through your ID and resident registration number. Therefore, you are required to keep your ID and password strictly confidential, logout from the website and close your web browser when you finished using Service (as a security measure for using public computers in internet cafe or library).
3. EPS may create and use the data containing personal information and send cookies to the users' computers for service.
Article 7 (Information Security)
1. You shall be responsible for protecting your personal information and the consequence of any use of user ID and password the moment you complete the registration procedure.
2. Users are fully responsible for keeping their ID and password secure and reporting any abuse to EPS immediately. Users are liable for any failure to report such abuse.
3. Users shall close all connections and access properly after they finish using Service and EPS shall not be responsible for any loss or damage including use of your personal information by third party caused by failure to do so.
Article 8 (Service Hours)
1. Service is available 24-hours a day, 365-days a year unless impeded by professional or technical difficulties.
2. The service hours specified above shall be subject to occasional maintenance.
Article 9 (Interruption & Storage and Use of Service)
1. EPS shall not be responsible for any failure to store or transmit data on the EPS service and communication messages, or loss thereof due to force majeure events including national emergency, blackout and service system failure caused outside the control of EPS.
2. EPS may discontinue Service temporarily if needed by giving one (1) week prior notice and shall not be responsible for any consequences caused by failure to take such notice. The above notice period is subject to reduction or cancellation. EPS shall not be responsible for any transmission failure or data loss due to such interruption of Service.
3. The above clause shall apply in the event of permanent discontinuation of Service. However, EPS shall give at least one (1) month prior notice in this case.
4. EPS may modify, change or discontinue Service after giving prior notice and shall not be responsible for any consequence caused to you or third party.
Article 10 (Change & Cancellation of Service)
1. EPS shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that you may suffer from Service or information and for the reliability and accuracy of any information posted by users.
2. EPS shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in relation to Service if caused by users' intention or negligence.
Article 11 (Delivery of Information & Advertisement)
1. EPS may provide users with varied information by posting on Service.
2. EPS may post promotional materials if deemed appropriate and useful for Service.
Article 12 (Copyright of Posts)
1. You shall retain rights and be held responsible for the information that you have posted.
2. EPS shall have the right to edit, move or remove any posts without prior notice if such posts:
2) slander or derogate any third party or damage their reputation;
3) cause public disorder or offend others;
4) are deemed related to criminal action;
5) infringe the copyright of a third party or other rights; or
6) violate other applicable laws.
3. You shall be fully responsible for any criminal or civil infringement to other parties' copyright.