Introduction of Industry
- Producing items through transforming raw materials provided from agriculture and fishery industry.
- Job description
- Foreign workers work in manufacture of food products and beverage, tobacco, wooden materials and products, pulp, paper and paper products, chemical compounds and products, electronic components, video & audio and communications equipment and apparatuses, metal industry, automobiles including trailers, and relevant Parts & tools & equipment, other transportation vehicles, and relevant parts & tools & equipment ect., according to product features.
- Working hours
- The working hours of manufacturing are from 09:00 to 18:00 but it is possible to work overtime for one, two or three hours, please refer to the Standard Labor Contract since the nature of manufacturing companies varies..
- The minimum wage is in accordance with the Labor Standard Law. However, additional pay rate for overtime, night shift or holiday work are paid according to the contract conditions suggested by each company.
- Payment date, dormitory and board are different depending on a individual company. Please refer to the Standard Labor Contract when signing.