Employment Training completion
- Foreign workers should complete the Employment Training conducted by Employment Training institutes upon their entry to Korea
- Foreign workers must go under medical checkup during the Employment Training
- Those who fail the medical checkup are subject to a second medical checkup. If the worker fails second medical checkup, worker will be returned to his home country.
Registration on the 4 major EPS insurance
- Foreign workers should register with the 4 major EPS insurances during Employment Training(Return Cost Insurance, Casualty Insurance)
- Return Cost Insurance is for flight ticket to home country when foreign workers go home
- Casualty insurance covers non-occupational injuries and diseases
Labor contract renewal and sojourn period extension permission
- When labor contract has been expired, labor contract need to be renewed. If contract has been renewed, permission for sojourn period extension shall be obtained at a local Immigration office.
- Workers begins work at the company signed labor contract with.
- Worker cannot desert one's workplace without due reason for working other workplace
- Workplace change is limitedly permitted